1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Vass U Last shoes on ebay, Euro 45

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by thinman, May 5, 2005.

1. thinman

thinman Senior member

Since I know kabert is keeping track of Vass shoe sales on ebay, I thought I'd post my own auction and save him the trouble: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws....me=WDVW This is a pair I bought from LAGuy that turned out to be too small. [​IMG] Tried on (on carpet), but never worn. (I don't know ebay etiquette, but I hope that ripping off the basic format of someone else's listing is OK.)

2. kabert

kabert Senior member

Or, perhaps we've finally identified the Ebay seller, kellyb?

Nice shoes. Shame they don't fit you. What size foot would you recommend them to, roughly? 10-1/2D - 11C?

3. thinman

thinman Senior member

I'm not kellyb. Wish I were, as he/she seems to have access to a bunch of Vass shoes and I'd dearly love to find a pair in my size. I'm planning on checking Sky Valet when I'm in DC near the end of this month. I'm a US 11.5D and the pair I'm selling are too tight at the balls of my feet. I think you're right, they'd work best for 10.5D-11C, but they might also work for 11D (the Alden of Carmel website puts a Euro 45 between 10.5 and 11: http://www.alden-of-carmel.com/Catalog....g.htm). Immediately after I bought them, I advertised them on the forum, but no one responded, so I finally got around to putting them up for auction. It's a shame no one here wanted them.