• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vass spectators U 43.5 - price cut

Status
Not open for further replies.

chobochobo

Rubber Chicken
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
IPrices include registered airmail worldwide.

[1] SOLD
These are UK9E 7000 in Midnight merlot with burgundy laces. I think this is the best design of the annual specials.

Marked R on the inside tongues. Soles were topied from the beginning, the heels are a bit worn on the outer side. They've been a big on me so I've worn them with insoles mostly. I love the design - a one piece spiral wholecut. I'm letting them go because I've just received my Tacticus from Antonio Meccariello. 350usd shipped.

[2] Absolutely new in box; lovely shoes but just too many. Price includes worldwide registered airmail shipping. Boxes, bags and Vass trees included.

43.5 U last fits my US10D feet well.

Cognac and Brown Old English (?) brogue spectator. Lovely shoe with nice seamless back , but too simliar to my other pair. 550usd shipped PRICE CUT 550usd

[3] Brunello Cuccinelli suede brogue derbies with rubber sole (felt tip marking on right sole). Brown/ khaki that BC calls 'Stone'. Sized 43 euro. New in Box with BC shoe bags. 250usd shipped

[4] Valextra by Stefano Bemer tan brown ankle boot with frog mouth opening. Leather sole. Size 42.5 but fits my US10D/43 feet fine. 300usd shipped

[5]Edward Green brogue oxford - Falkirk D82 10/10.5 MTO Dark oak antique with Midnight blue antique. Bought last year and worn 3-4 x. 695usd. Comes with original box (a bit bashed) and EG trees.

Attachments

• 20141125_214232_zpsxkfeehpn.JPG
    20141125_214232_zpsxkfeehpn.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 56
Last edited:

chobochobo

Rubber Chicken
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Added EG Falkirks.

Last edited:

chobochobo

Rubber Chicken
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Only the Vass remaining! Take 10% if you buy before the weekend (then I'm off to Belgium)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 82 37.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 84 38.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.3%

Forum statistics

Threads