1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Vass spectators U 43.5 - price cut

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by chobochobo, Sep 25, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chobochobo

chobochobo Rubber Chicken Dubiously Honored Moderator

IPrices include registered airmail worldwide.

[1] SOLD
    These are UK9E 7000 in Midnight merlot with burgundy laces. I think this is the best design of the annual specials.

Marked R on the inside tongues. Soles were topied from the beginning, the heels are a bit worn on the outer side. They've been a big on me so I've worn them with insoles mostly. I love the design - a one piece spiral wholecut. I'm letting them go because I've just received my Tacticus from Antonio Meccariello. 350usd shipped.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[2] Absolutely new in box; lovely shoes but just too many. Price includes worldwide registered airmail shipping. Boxes, bags and Vass trees included.

43.5 U last fits my US10D feet well.

Cognac and Brown Old English (?) brogue spectator. Lovely shoe with nice seamless back , but too simliar to my other pair. 550usd shipped PRICE CUT 550usd

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[3] Brunello Cuccinelli suede brogue derbies with rubber sole (felt tip marking on right sole). Brown/ khaki that BC calls 'Stone'. Sized 43 euro. New in Box with BC shoe bags. 250usd shipped

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [4] Valextra by Stefano Bemer tan brown ankle boot with frog mouth opening. Leather sole. Size 42.5 but fits my US10D/43 feet fine. 300usd shipped

[​IMG]
    [5]Edward Green brogue oxford - Falkirk D82 10/10.5 MTO Dark oak antique with Midnight blue antique. Bought last year and worn 3-4 x. 695usd. Comes with original box (a bit bashed) and EG trees.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 3, 2016

2. ThinkDerm

ThinkDerm Stylish Dinosaur

3. chobochobo

Added EG Falkirks.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2016

4. chobochobo

Only the Vass remaining! Take 10% if you buy before the weekend (then I'm off to Belgium)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.