1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Vass spectators U 43.5 - price cut

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by chobochobo, Sep 25, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chobochobo

chobochobo Rubber Chicken Dubiously Honored Moderator

IPrices include registered airmail worldwide.

[1] SOLD
    These are UK9E 7000 in Midnight merlot with burgundy laces. I think this is the best design of the annual specials.

Marked R on the inside tongues. Soles were topied from the beginning, the heels are a bit worn on the outer side. They've been a big on me so I've worn them with insoles mostly. I love the design - a one piece spiral wholecut. I'm letting them go because I've just received my Tacticus from Antonio Meccariello. 350usd shipped.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[2] Absolutely new in box; lovely shoes but just too many. Price includes worldwide registered airmail shipping. Boxes, bags and Vass trees included.

43.5 U last fits my US10D feet well.

Cognac and Brown Old English (?) brogue spectator. Lovely shoe with nice seamless back , but too simliar to my other pair. 550usd shipped PRICE CUT 550usd

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[3] Brunello Cuccinelli suede brogue derbies with rubber sole (felt tip marking on right sole). Brown/ khaki that BC calls 'Stone'. Sized 43 euro. New in Box with BC shoe bags. 250usd shipped

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [4] Valextra by Stefano Bemer tan brown ankle boot with frog mouth opening. Leather sole. Size 42.5 but fits my US10D/43 feet fine. 300usd shipped

[​IMG]
    [5]Edward Green brogue oxford - Falkirk D82 10/10.5 MTO Dark oak antique with Midnight blue antique. Bought last year and worn 3-4 x. 695usd. Comes with original box (a bit bashed) and EG trees.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 3, 2016

2. razl

razl Senior member

3. ThinkDerm

ThinkDerm Senior member

4. chobochobo

Added EG Falkirks.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2016

5. chobochobo

Only the Vass remaining! Take 10% if you buy before the weekend (then I'm off to Belgium)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.