• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Vass spectators U 43.5 - price cut

Status
Not open for further replies.

chobochobo

Rubber Chicken
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
IPrices include registered airmail worldwide.

[1] SOLD
These are UK9E 7000 in Midnight merlot with burgundy laces. I think this is the best design of the annual specials.

Marked R on the inside tongues. Soles were topied from the beginning, the heels are a bit worn on the outer side. They've been a big on me so I've worn them with insoles mostly. I love the design - a one piece spiral wholecut. I'm letting them go because I've just received my Tacticus from Antonio Meccariello. 350usd shipped.

[2] Absolutely new in box; lovely shoes but just too many. Price includes worldwide registered airmail shipping. Boxes, bags and Vass trees included.

43.5 U last fits my US10D feet well.

Cognac and Brown Old English (?) brogue spectator. Lovely shoe with nice seamless back , but too simliar to my other pair. 550usd shipped PRICE CUT 550usd

[3] Brunello Cuccinelli suede brogue derbies with rubber sole (felt tip marking on right sole). Brown/ khaki that BC calls 'Stone'. Sized 43 euro. New in Box with BC shoe bags. 250usd shipped

[4] Valextra by Stefano Bemer tan brown ankle boot with frog mouth opening. Leather sole. Size 42.5 but fits my US10D/43 feet fine. 300usd shipped

[5]Edward Green brogue oxford - Falkirk D82 10/10.5 MTO Dark oak antique with Midnight blue antique. Bought last year and worn 3-4 x. 695usd. Comes with original box (a bit bashed) and EG trees.

Attachments

Last edited:

chobochobo

Rubber Chicken
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Added EG Falkirks.

Last edited:

chobochobo

Rubber Chicken
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Only the Vass remaining! Take 10% if you buy before the weekend (then I'm off to Belgium)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 52 16.8%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 106 34.3%
  • 8”

Votes: 92 29.8%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 34 11.0%
  • 9”

Votes: 12 3.9%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.3%