1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

VASS SHOES Black Oxford Wholecut Shoes - EU42 / US9 / UK8 - K Last - RRP 625 GBP

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by szafi, Mar 18, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. szafi

szafi New Member

This model I have from sale is a unique pair, shoes box and dust bags from the VASS Budapest workshop.
    These are unique RTW shoes, once they're sold it's a 8 weeks wait for the MTO.

Manufacturer: VASS SHOES - Made in Hungary
    Upper material: finest calf leather from VASS's french tannery
    Inner material: fully leather lined
    Sole material: fully leather with pre-built toe rubber (avoid from the abrasion)
    Sole design: hand welted double sole with beveled waist
    Shoe construction: purely hand welted
    Heel construction: heel was built from multilayer leather

Retail price is 625 GBP.
    The shoe trees not included! If you would like to buy the shoe trees also, then +26 GBP.

It was worn 5 times. So it's in great condition, novel. Check the soles.

Any questions please ask me, I will answer within 24 hours.

Delivery
    The delivery fee is 20 GBP. I pack it very carefully and I send it with tracking service as soon as possible.
    I can send in the all European Union (no tax and duty in European Union) and some country of the world (America, Australia, Asia etc.), please contact me to find out post costs.
    No returns for the non-European Union customers!

If you're interested, please email me at : tszabolcs1987@gmail.com
    I accept Paypal only.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.