1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

VASS pebble grain 5-eyelet derbies Size 41 (8.5 US)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Parker, Sep 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Parker

Parker Senior member Dubiously Honored

BIG PRICE DROP

VASS handmade pebble grain 5-eyelet derbies on the New Peter (P2) last. Size 41 which is roughly size 8.5 US. Great rounded toe shape. My favorite Vass last. These are practically new. I wore them a couple times, but they are sadly too small for me. Includes lasted shoe trees, dust bags and original shoe box (if you want it).

575 usd -- > now 475 usd which includes free shipping to anywhere in the US via Priorty Mail with tracking number. Insurance, faster service or international shipping is extra. Please PM me for details.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  2. hendrix

hendrix Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.