1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Vass online

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by aon, Jan 15, 2011.

Tags:
  1. retozimmermann

retozimmermann Senior member

2. 888style

888style Senior member

At your service.

[​IMG]

3. Pliny

Pliny Senior member

Where are you all getting your Vass from? vass-cipo.hu does not list an email address.
    Budapester Schue is a source - Eiko Trausch

4. aon

aon Senior member

Update: Got may Vass chukka boots in U-last with lasted shoe trees. Thanks to margoandralph.com!

Will post photos during the weekend.

5. M&R

M&R New Member

dear friends ,
    our account Margo and ralph have been banned as the administrator considers we are advertising too much on styleforum.net so we won t post any more commercial thread on styleforum.net.

i just wanted to give the legal answer to VAT refund question : it s is completly illegal according to our lawyers to discount the VAT .
    for you to have the VAT discount you should complete a specific form in your country at the custom service and return it to us . after we will be refunded by the VAT service in belgium , we will be able to give you the VAT back. there is a very important think to notice : to ask for this form , you will need to declare your pair of shoes to custom service and to pay an extra tax in your own country ... so will it really worth it ?
    anyway , for customers that will send us this form from your custom service , we will refund the VAT after we declared it to belgium VAT service and have recovered the money from them...
    i hope i ve answered to your questions.

for any further details , please contact us at contact@margoandralph.com

best , Ralph
    www.margoandralph.com

6. aj_del

aj_del Senior member

Could anyone share if they had to pay customs on the shoes from M &R ? What value did they declare ?

I am thinking of getting a G&G, 560 E seems a nice price

7. banis

banis Senior member

Could anyone share if they had to pay customs on the shoes from M &R ? What value did they declare ?

I am thinking of getting a G&G, 560 E seems a nice price

Someone noted that they make 'correct' invoice. In order to avoid unnecessary communication with the customs and so on...

I received from them e-mail last week:

8. aon

aon Senior member

I had my package declared as gift but customs still assessed me duties and import vat based on value of 100 euros.

9. clee1982

clee1982 Senior member

10. upnorth

upnorth Senior member

Them answering your emails is like a lottery draw and when you thought you had won, they ship an entirely different shoe from what you ordered, and to add further insult, in the wrong size and color.

11. clee1982

clee1982 Senior member

Them answering your emails is like a lottery draw and when you thought you had won, they ship an entirely different shoe from what you ordered, and to add further insult, in the wrong size and color.

then I got lucky, I got all my email replied so far, and that's like 4 in 2 days...

12. LanceW

LanceW Senior member