1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Vass Medium Brown Suede Budapest Oxford Wingtip 42.5

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by markmiller1127, Jul 10, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. markmiller1127

markmiller1127 Active Member

I'm selling my pair of Vass medium brown suede oxford wingtips size 42.5, which I purchased from NMWA (as seen here: http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/medium-brown-suede-budapest-oxford-wingtip-3817.html). They've had probably <20 wears with very little damage done. They're beautiful shoes. I'm only selling them because I no longer work in an industry where I wear dress clothes.

I purchased them retail for $735, so I'm offering them up for $400 or best offer. This will include the shoes and shoe trees from Vass.

Here are the pictures from all sides of the shoes. The only noticeable wear that I see is on the front of the shoes. I also should note that I think the color comes off lighter in person than the pictures display.

Attached Files:

2. razl

razl Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.