1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Vass Chromexcel mid-brown 43.5 P2 last

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Slewfoot, Jan 27, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slewfoot

Slewfoot Senior member

Hi Guys,

A little bit of a cleanout on shoes I'm not wearing as much these days.

First up is a Vass Chromexcel. The color is a medium brown that apparently isn't even a CXL color that is normally produced. A one-off rarity that I was told won't really be repeated. So this is rare, rare, rare. Really nice patina. I have a pair of boots in the same color so just always wear those instead it seems.

They are on the P2 last in a size 43.5 and they fit a standard US 10.5 pretty well. The instep isn't too high on these so just be wary of that if you have a high instep. They come with shoe bags and lasted shoe trees. I've worn them around 4 - 5 times and have polished them a few times with cream.

Any questions let me know. Thanks!

2. Slewfoot

Slewfoot Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.