1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Vass brown punchcap oxfords, U last 42.5 (roughly 9 to 9.5 US)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by rs232, Jul 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rs232

rs232 Senior member

Well, this sucks. Apparently the U-last isn't as narrow as internet rumor has it, and my narrow feet are slipping in these. Soles are 304mm by 103mm.

$AUD410 shipped worldwide, or $380 shipped in Australia.

Vass brown punchcaps, worn twice, then bought by me and tried on, and immediately put back in the mailing box with a large sigh of exasperation. Comes with lasted trees and dustbags, but not the original Vass box.

[​IMG]

$580 total and I'll throw in these monks, which seem to be for the same size foot as the Vass.

Attached Files:

• vass.JPG
      vass.JPG
      File size:
      179.3 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2012
  2. marblehouse

marblehouse Senior member

Sorry to disagree with you, but these are better for a US 9 or 9.5.

The U-last is narrow and with those measurements a 10 or 10.5 would find these quite tight.

Great price and good luck with the sale,

Last edited: Jul 16, 2012
  3. rs232

rs232 Senior member

I thought I was a size 9, and they'd best suit a foot about 1cm (3/8") longer and 1cm wider than mine. So if my foot is 27.5cm long (10 7/8") and 9cm wide (3.5"), what does that make me?

Edit: Well, apparently you're on the sizing issue based on the nominal size. I've updated the thread. I will say this though: If your foot isn't at least 28cm long, I think you're going to find these too long and wide.

Shoe size chart

Last edited: Jul 17, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.