1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Vass availability

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by armorique4, Jun 12, 2005.

1. armorique4

armorique4 New Member

Anyone know or have a list of stockists of Vass shoes, other than the tiny Budapest shop? Particularly in Western Europe...........?

2. kabert

kabert Senior member

Sky Valet in Washington DC recently stopped its Vass program but they still have about 30 pairs in stock.  Yesterday I went there  --  all sizes available.  Some lace-up; some loafers.  A few bi-color too.  Email is skyvalet1@aol.com. I assume they'd ship to you.

3. Michael66

Michael66 Active Member

Use Google .... there is shop in Augsburg, where you can buy RTW Vass shoes ... maybe even bespoke, but I really don´t know.... I´ve found the site by G., but about 400 EURO for shoes is too much for me, so I didn´t try to remember the site.