1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Vass Austerity Brogue Boots in Dark Cognac Shell Cordovan

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by ltownsoccer11, May 28, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ltownsoccer11

ltownsoccer11 New Member

For sale is a pair of Vass boots in dark cognac shell cordovan. These beautiful boots were purchased directly from Vass by a person on Reddit's r/goodyearwelt subreddit and then sold to me around 2 months ago. 15-20 wears by the previous owner and less than five from me, so the leather soles still have a ton of life left. These are listed as a EU 43. I would say that they would fit a 10.5D US foot the best, as I am an 11D and they are slightly tight on the top of my feet. The shell on these is in fantastic shape. There is a small blemish on one of the toes that I posted a picture of. I will ship these anywhere in the US with lasted shoe trees and in the original boxes. These retail for roughly $900 and I am selling them for $600. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.