1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Vass and RLPL/Edward Green Shoes For Trade - 44 EU, 10.5UK/11US

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by jreigen, Dec 27, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jreigen

jreigen Senior member

I recently picked these up from another member, but found them to be a bit large for me. They would be wearable for me with an insole, but I'd prefer to trade them for something that fits me better. I'm interested in comparable quality/condition or would perhaps be willing to add cash for similar new shoes. I typically consider myself a slightly smallish 10.5D US and wear 9.5UK C&J, 10/10.5 EG. Vass sizing has been a struggle as I now have a 43.5 that is too small and a 44 that is too big.

Vass River II wintip, size 44 EU, I believe these are on the U last and color is cognac. Extremely light wear and in phenomenal condition. Soles were topied for traction. Includes shoe trees.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ralph Lauren Purple Label/Edward Green, size 10.5UK/11US, 808 last, black perf cap toe derbies. Also extremely light wear and phenomenal condition. (The flash really accentuates the creasing) GONE!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 11, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.