1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Vass and RLPL/Edward Green Shoes For Trade - 44 EU, 10.5UK/11US

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by jreigen, Dec 27, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jreigen

jreigen Senior member

I recently picked these up from another member, but found them to be a bit large for me. They would be wearable for me with an insole, but I'd prefer to trade them for something that fits me better. I'm interested in comparable quality/condition or would perhaps be willing to add cash for similar new shoes. I typically consider myself a slightly smallish 10.5D US and wear 9.5UK C&J, 10/10.5 EG. Vass sizing has been a struggle as I now have a 43.5 that is too small and a 44 that is too big.

Vass River II wintip, size 44 EU, I believe these are on the U last and color is cognac. Extremely light wear and in phenomenal condition. Soles were topied for traction. Includes shoe trees.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ralph Lauren Purple Label/Edward Green, size 10.5UK/11US, 808 last, black perf cap toe derbies. Also extremely light wear and phenomenal condition. (The flash really accentuates the creasing) GONE!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 11, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.