• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

VASS and Epaulet MTO & Group Buy Thread

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yeah 2 pairs of shell boots done in less than 6 weeks. Also factory is closed part of August I believe or entire month

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Wow, really? @NAMOR
 recently did a few MTO's directly with Vass and it took like 8 weeks  or less

Yeah 2 pairs of shell boots done in less than 6 weeks. Also factory is closed part of August I believe or entire month

Damn you NAMOR. I think the problem with the dub monks was sourcing the new museum calf. I think the original estimate was 3-5 months, but we got an email about delays recently. It's been about 9 months already at this point, and it will probably a few more still.

sacafotos

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

This thread has been dormant for way too long! Anyone want to get some GMTO's going??
Bring it. What ya got cookin, chef?

sacafotos

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd have to see a swatch of navy museum (how deep is the navy), but I love the NST style.

You wouldn't want the navy museum calf on an austerity brogue design? (Shoe or boot) .. like this pair of St Crispin's:

I'd lean toward the PTB in gold museum.

Last edited:

badsha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'd have to see a swatch of navy museum (how deep is the navy), but I love the NST style.

You wouldn't want the navy museum calf on an austerity brogue design? (Shoe or boot) .. like this pair of St Crispin's:

I'd lean toward the PTB in gold museum.

:drool: I love StC Burgundy Austerity Brogue as well.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

New Vass Cordovan to whet your appetite:

width

width

width

width

exceptional. you ordered two pairs? are both pairs on p2 last?

@Roguls

Last edited:

stmaier

Reaction score

Rezsö said the factory will not shut down this year as they have a ton of orders. Production will slow a bit but it will not stop like it usually does. I am guessing they are staggering vacation for the craftsmen.

sacafotos

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

New Vass Cordovan to whet your appetite:

@rydenfan

I wouldn't mind this Alt Wien in whiskey shell, either. Too stunning.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Rezsö said the factory will not shut down this year as they have a ton of orders. Production will slow a bit but it will not stop like it usually does. I am guessing they are staggering vacation for the craftsmen.

yessir. i got the same message. said half will go on vacay and then other half will follow

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

shop shots of the boot mentioned + an extra real life photos when they land if anyone is interested.
@SoGent both are gorgeous. could you provide a pic of boot in the wild? are they both on F last?

Last edited:

budapest12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Love the captoe blucher Roguls posted. Would be interested in a version of that, not necessarily shell. How many are needed anyway?

SoGent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@SoGent

both are gorgeous. could you provide a pic of boot in the wild? are they both on F last?

sure, i'll find some time over the weekend. they are both on the U last.

they were delivered so friggin late I haven't worn them other than to try on, I'm not a boot guy in 95f temps

Here ya go.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads