1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Various shirts and RLPL sportjacket for sale

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by Dan G, Jun 2, 2006.

1. Dan G

Dan G Senior member

Up for sale are several very lightly used shirts, mostly 16.5/35 or 36 as well a beautiful NWT Chester Barrie made RLPL jacket. All shirts have been professionally laundered and have no rips or stains that I can detect.

Asking $25 shipped in the CONUS for each shirt. Buy 2 for $45, 3 for $65... I'd like $350 for the jacket as I believe it retailed over $2,000(approx 83% off).

1) Ascot Chang blue checks on white herringbone background 16.5/35. Worn about 5 times.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2) Burberry black stripes on white, appears grey. French cuffs. 16.5/36. Worn twice.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3) CT large navy and lighter blue checks on white. French cuffs. 16.5/36. Worn a few times.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4) CT Sea Island blue stripes on white background. 17/35. Worn sparingly. Great feel to the shirt.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5) Facconable grey stripes on white with Facconable tag on pocket. Tagged 16.5L (about 35)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

NWT RLPL sport jacket. Tagged 42L. 70% Camel Hair, 30% silk. Very nice hand to the fabric. Suitable for 3 season wear. Model "Douglas 603 Jacket". Made in England, I assume by Chester Barrie. Sleeves have button attached. Significant handwork, although perhaps less than SaintAndrews. Asking $350 even though I am tempted to keep it...
    3 button, double vented. 2 flap pockets.
    Length from top of collar to bottom: 34"
    Across the shoulders from top seam to top seam: 19"
    Sleeves from top of shoulder: approx 25"
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5 more pictures here: http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2105717897 (pics at the end of album).

Please PM if you have a question or would like to purchase.

Thanks,
    Dan

2. Dan G

Dan G Senior member

$20 bucks each shipped?

3. Dan G

Dan G Senior member

Shirts 1 and 4 are sold. Take the other 3 for $45 shipped.

Jacket is still available.