• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Various Pairs Allen Edmonds Size 9.5D New In Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelseysales

Reaction score
Brand New In Box Allen Edmonds For Sale

All First Editions and in perfect condition

Here is the listing of what I have available, along with prices:

CARLYLE -- Black -- Size 9.5 D -- $110 shipping included if in U.S. Sold!

DELRAY -- Black -- Size 9.5 D -- $110 shipping included if in U.S. Sold!

LASALLE -- Black -- Size 9.5 D -- $110 shipping included if in U.S.

($25 discount on the total if you want all 3. All prices firm.)

Photos attached.

Shipping: (Shipping to CONUS included in above prices.) Please send your ZIP code (or country, if not the U.S.) and I will estimate shipping on the USPS website and reply with the cost that will need to be added to the price of the shoe(s). I will ship internationally. If you pay for something Monday through Friday before 12 PM Central, I will ship the same day. Otherwise, I will ship the same or next business day (sometimes on Saturday). You'll get a tracking number immediately after shipping.

Payment: via Google Wallet.

Sales process: If you say you want something, I'll hold it for you until we take care of payment and shipping, but please respond the same day.

If you want a pair or two or have a question, send me a message. Thanks!

Attachments

Last edited:

ryanbay

Reaction score
Having received my payment 5 days ago, can you please send the tracking number. I would appreciate some communication as you have been silent since payment. Thanks

kelseysales

Reaction score
Did you text me? I haven't received a message from you. The shoes went out standard post on Wednesday.

ryanbay

Reaction score
No I have not texted you at any point, I did message several times through the same conversation thread. Can we continue our dialogue there?

ryanbay

Reaction score
Can you please provide the tracking information? A very reasonable ask here.

ryanbay

Reaction score
Unfortunately your pm only kicked the can down the road. Still waiting on tracking information, and very disappointed / concerned that you did not ship the shoes last week as previously indicated.
Did you text me? I haven't received a message from you. The shoes went out standard post on Wednesday.

oowtfmate

Reaction score
I agree. He's owed me shoes for the past three months. I would avoid this guy at all cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 59 17.5%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 113 33.4%
  • 8”

Votes: 102 30.2%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 36 10.7%
  • 9”

Votes: 13 3.8%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.1%