Vanda - not only excellent merchandise but AMAZING customer service

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Big A, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Hampton

Hampton Senior member

That's just tease... don't do this to me.

2. GothamRed

GothamRed Senior member

[​IMG]

You asked... [​IMG]

3. thesilentist

thesilentist Senior member

I had one Kiton tie a while back and ended up selling it to buy a tie from Vanda, if that's any indication. I like that many of Vanda's are unlined or lightly lined. To me, this allows the knot "sculpting" to be more interesting and easier. I felt like the heavier lining made the knotting experience a bit too "dense" and heavier, if that makes any sense. It's just my preference to have something lightly or completely unlined. I've actually been gradually selling off my other ties (several Drake's) and buying Vanda's instead.

And, yes, Vanda's customer service and politeness is superb. They've always answered my emails promptly and were helpful with questions I had. After seven ties, I've yet to regret a purchase or think of parting with one.

4. Noremedy

Noremedy Active Member

I definitely understand what you mean. I even find that I'm preferring 3-folds to some 7-folds, purely because they're a bit "lighter."

I'm trying out a few of the higher-end Italian brands, as I feel I should explore before going to the end-game.

Even if I were in a position to go A&S, Charvet and Edward Green, at age 20; I have my whole life ahead of me!

Cheers!

5. kuslamb

kuslamb Senior member

Anyone mind posting some pics of their lapel pins - Good on the tie front right now, but intrigued by the pins.

6. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor