1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Vanda Fine Clothing Six-Fold Tie, Green Silk-Wool Blend with Woven Flowers

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by applky, Sep 29, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. applky

applky Senior member

Closet cleaning inevitably involves heartbreak. Up for sale is an absolutely incredible tie from Vanda Fine Clothing. Like all Vanda ties, this is made by Styleforum members Gerald Shen and Diana Chan completely by hand in their Singapore workshop. I'm loath to sell this amazing tie, but I own so many green ties, so here we are. Green ties are some of the most versatile ties out there, and this tie is made of a unique fabric. The ground is a variegated silk-wool with a melange of green tones, creating wonderful color depth. The flower motif is woven into the fabric, not printed (you can see the weave in the last photo), and the orange centers of the flowers add a pop of color to an otherwise versatile tie. It's a tie I'd wear three seasons, perfect for the fall, winter, and spring coming up. Only worn once. It ties an amazing knot like all Vandas, and is done in an unlined six-fold construction. SF-approved dimensions of 3.25" x 59." This could easily be a staple tie in your wardrobe. And if you're based outside of Singapore, you don't have to pay for shipping or endure a long wait.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Purchased new for 155 SGD, which at the time was $125 U.S. Yours for $75 shipped.

As always, I'll be happy to offer discounts for purchases of multiple items I've listed, either in this thread or in other listings.

All items ship with free USPS Priority Mail in the U.S, tracking and insurance included. International shipping at reduced cost. All payments in USD via Paypal. First to pay gets the items, and all sales final as with all SF B&S transactions. And as always, feel free to PM with questions.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
  2. applky

applky Senior member

Sold. Thanks all!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.