• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vanda Fine Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

gshen

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Preorders now open!

10% off for any preorder purchase, and free shipping upgrade if you order two or more from this series.

Delivery is expected to be around end Nov 2019.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Screen Shot 2019-10-08 at 8.40.28 pm.png

CLTesquire

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@gshen, while placing an order today I ran into a stalemate over 2 ties; the brown herringbone cashmere silk and the undyed escorial cream herringbone. They seem pretty similar to me so, with escorial wool being pretty close to the softness of cashmere, I was curious which you prefer?

CLTesquire

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hazel grey cashmere and some friends are on order. Now to figure out this block stripe problem....

Also, wearing this great tie today

24F2D5AF-27ED-44BC-8326-18B570A5588B.jpeg

Last edited:

gshen

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@gshen, while placing an order today I ran into a stalemate over 2 ties; the brown herringbone cashmere silk and the undyed escorial cream herringbone. They seem pretty similar to me so, with escorial wool being pretty close to the softness of cashmere, I was curious which you prefer?

_DSC5441.jpg

Yes they're pretty similar colour wise. The Escorial version has slightly narrower herringbones, so it has less white and appears a wee bit darker. Escorial is a bit smoother and more uniform in finish while the cashmere/silk version has a tiny bit of slubs - it's also a lined six-fold Vs Escorial which is a lined four-fold.

Block stripe preorder ends in about 13 hours FYI!

gshen

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
To celebrate our eight anniversary, we are offering a 10% discount on all our original design pocket squares with the discount code "VANDATURNSEIGHT". This offer is valid till Saturday, 26 October, 2200hrs Singapore time (GMT +8).

This link takes you to see all applicable squares: https://shop.vandafineclothing.com/collections/all/design_original-design

Big thanks to everyone here for making it possible for us to keep doing what we love !

_DSC5495.jpg

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@gshen belated congrats on the anniversary...I hope Tony Toni Tone appeared in the celebratory rotation! Do you by any chance have a pic of the Grey Grenadine in direct/harsh light handy? I'm curious if it resolved to a more muted grey, or a silvery shade?

gshen

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@gshen belated congrats on the anniversary...I hope Tony Toni Tone appeared in the celebratory rotation! Do you by any chance have a pic of the Grey Grenadine in direct/harsh light handy? I'm curious if it resolved to a more muted grey, or a silvery shade?

Thanks, Eric! Definitely a light grey rather than silver. Pictured here in afternoon light beside the olive/green toned grenadines:

_DSC5556.jpg

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Preorders now open!

10% off for any preorder purchase, and free shipping upgrade if you order two or more from this series.

Delivery is expected to be around end Nov 2019.

Let me know if you have any questions!

View attachment 1254960
When will these be available for regular order? I forgot to pre-order. :(

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads