• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vanda Fine Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

jcmeyer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can you post pics of the navy if you have any handy? Pink looks great, though I'd stay my hand on that shade until more summery temps arise.

This is all I have of the navy in action.

conservative business dress
Kubo-grey-vanda-navyhopsack.jpg

And less so:
top-SF.jpg

full-pockets-SF.jpg

gshen

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The hopsacks are some of your best ties on the site. Moar ancient madder and neat ties please.

Thanks, the hopsacks are nice indeed. We're travelling to Europe next May and will get more madders for next F/W.. we do have quite a few neat ties on the bolt that haven't made it to the website. If anyone is looking for a particular colour, we should be able to provide quick (non-studio shot) pictures.

This is all I have of the navy in action.

Thanks for sharing, Jon.

Granola's great, and we also have this dove grey version that still hasn't made it to the website because we've been quite busy lately!

IMG_5697.jpg

IMG_1068.jpg

saepnirg12

Reaction score
Thanks, the hopsacks are nice indeed. We're travelling to Europe next May and will get more madders for next F/W.. we do have quite a few neat ties on the bolt that haven't made it to the website. If anyone is looking for a particular colour, we should be able to provide quick (non-studio shot) pictures.

Would love to see any green/dark olive neats you might have!

wigglr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are those pants above middle button? I imagine it helps for height illusions (which I need), but is it comfortable?

sebastian mcfox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are those pants above middle button? I imagine it helps for height illusions (which I need), but is it comfortable?
The pants are higher rise and about level with the (lowered) middle button. The combination does create the effect of lengthening the legs. The cut is very comfortable - and I spend a lot of the day sitting at a desk - and helped by pleats.

applky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cashmere, Harris Tweed, and flannel. Haven't seen this Vanda cashmere option get as much love on the forums. It certainly should!

24308727227_d93ef7525f_o_d.jpg

Violet-black Cashmere necktie
Purple Butterflies kimono silk pocket square

Non-Vanda are Southwick, Indivdualized, Carmina (unseen), and Hertling for Epaulet.

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Since this thread has been too damn quiet of late, wanted to follow up regarding the prospect of remaking the below tie? @gshen would you still guess we can remake this piece?
nt203-2-jpg.836709

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also, are GMTO (or MTOs, I don't quite recall) still available for the Solbiati linens?

gshen

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Since this thread has been too damn quiet of late, wanted to follow up regarding the prospect of remaking the below tie? @gshen would you still guess we can remake this piece?

Apologies for the radio silence on our end. Christmas season was a crazy rush, and we've just got back from a good break fully charged and ready to roll. Yes we can, and were in fact planning to. There are more colours available, too:

IMG_1866-2.jpg

IMG_1865.jpg

IMG_1864.jpg

Also, are GMTO (or MTOs, I don't quite recall) still available for the Solbiati linens?

Yes, with 4 orders we can order anything from Solbiati's range, as long as they still have the fabrics in stock of course.

I have this picture of some crazy looking swatches. Any of these on the horizon @gshen?

View attachment 905658

Yeah, those are silk/linens from Dugdale Bro's Cascade range and we should be putting in an order in the next couple of months too. Any colours catch your eye?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads