• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Vanda Fine Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

Reaction score
Hello!

Are there any plans to increase the available ancient madder ties?
I am specifcally looking for rather simple medallion prints in navy, dark red and burnt orange. Fairly simple and not as full and over the top as a lot of the available ones are.

Thanks!

gshen

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello!

Are there any plans to increase the available ancient madder ties?
I am specifcally looking for rather simple medallion prints in navy, dark red and burnt orange. Fairly simple and not as full and over the top as a lot of the available ones are.

Thanks!
I'm afraid we don't plan to add to the ancient madder range (the English, very blue ones). We've had some trouble with the quality of fabrics from our supplier last round and they were not too keen on making good so we're staying away for now.

We do plan on adding to the range of Italian madders .. confirming designs in the next couple of weeks so nothing is fixed yet. Simple medallion prints in those colours are likely to be part of them :cool:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.