• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Vanda Fine Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@gshen what is this summer tweed business? Details, if you’re able to share? As well, any readers about upcoming offerings for the warmer months would be awesome.

gshen

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@gshen what is this summer tweed business? Details, if you’re able to share? As well, any readers about upcoming offerings for the warmer months would be awesome.
Its a cotton/silk/linen/wool/nylon (48/25/10/10/7%) mix from Standeven - I don't think they've made the bunch available yet, not on their website at least. I'm told the nylon comes from the coloured flecks, and the hand isn't scratchy or anything like that.

More casual silk/linen stuff in store, and I found a nice mohair/wool glen check in blue.. and green!

emptym

Reaction score
My recent order arrived today. It was sent long ago but languished a few weeks in customs in Chicago. Well worth the wait! Shown w/ the rest of my small but treasured Vanda collection, the first one, ten years old.
IMG_9447.jpeg

gshen

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I recognize that plum pindot tie - our first run of proper necktie silk from Vanners!

My recent order arrived today. It was sent long ago but languished a few weeks in customs in Chicago. Well worth the wait! Shown w/ the rest of my small but treasured Vanda collection, the first one, ten years old.
View attachment 1589765
Can't believe it's been a decade.

emptym

Reaction score
Congratulations on ten years of business, of bringing beauty and excellent workmanship to many happy customers around the world!

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Put in a baby buy. More to come in the coming weeks. Don't ask why. I'm an idiot lol.

1619290648795.png
1619290620445.png
1619290696632.png

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%