1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Valmour (Saphir shoe care products) Mass Order for Singapore

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by tang, Jun 5, 2012.

1. tang

tang Active Member

Hi guys, I'm going to order some Saphir shoe care products from Valmour soon. Do let me know if you would like to piggy-back and we can share the shipping costs.

You may check it out at http://www.valmour.com/cleaning-leather-1

2. pownager

pownager Member

Will go have a look. By when do you wish to consolidate the order?

3. tang

tang Active Member

Sorry for the tardy reply pownager, have replied to your PM already. Will order sometime towards the end of next week.

4. BE2

BE2 Member

Tang--do you know that Knightsbridge Hourglass carries Saphir? I think they have everything except the Renovateur. If you are ordering the Renovateur, please count me in. Thank you!

5. joonian

joonian Senior member

Why on earth would they carry everything -except- the most useful product that Saphir makes?

6. Verniza

Verniza Senior member

Nope they don't. Last time I checked they had cream and wax but in all the weird funky colors like, BLUE and GREEN.

No brown, no cognac, no oxblood.

I would be interested, PM sent.

7. tang

tang Active Member

BE2 - thanks for the headsup. Didn't know that Knightsbridge Hourglass carries Saphir products; but will be ordering from Valmour in any case since i'm getting the Renovateur in any case (and from Verniza's post, it seems like they only carry the creams in colours that would match the funky corthay shoes that they are selling).

8. BE2

BE2 Member

I must have bought all the saner colors the last I was there 6 mths ago...During my travels last week, I purchased a few tins of Saphir cream. It is not their squarish glass bottles but short cylindrical glass bottles. I do not see a stark difference between these creams and the ones that are usually advertised around here. The price difference is at least 4 to 1.

9. tang

tang Active Member

This MO is now closed. For those that have indicated interest or have yet to confirm, i have sent you a PM with the approx price estimates.

Please confirm by tomorrow (or latest Mon) as i intend to order in the course of next week. After i have place the order, i will provide you with the exact costs and will be happy to share a copy of the invoice with you.