1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Valet or Butler stand

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Alvinbmx, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Bounder

Bounder Senior member

Well, it should be.

You are the person a trouser press is designed for. A trouser press isn't a substitute for an iron, but it will minimize a lot of wrinkles and refresh the crease. They really do make your pants look much better. Best of all, it takes no effort. You just stick them in the press when you take them off and they are ready to go in the morning.

If you would use a valet stand, you will find a trouser press -- which, to be clear, also has a place to hang your jacket, etc. -- much more useful.

2. Joffrey

Joffrey Senior member

If I purchased one, I would use it to hang my jacket and pants after wearing. Would hang them in closet a few hours later or the following morning.

3. Alvinbmx

Alvinbmx Senior member

Ok. I will look into it.

Do you use one yourself? What would you recommend?

4. Alvinbmx

Alvinbmx Senior member

5. Bounder

Bounder Senior member

6. bboysdontcryy

bboysdontcryy Senior member

DANG. No Black Friday sales on this.

7. joshuadowen

joshuadowen Senior member

8. Lesauskas

Lesauskas Member

Good day gentlemen,

I've been using valet stands daily for a long time. Subsequently, I've designed one myself but not only for myself.

:)