1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Valentino Stizza - anyone had shoes from them?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by onijo84, Apr 13, 2009.

1. onijo84

onijo84 Well-Known Member

Hey all. I came to this site www.valentinostizza.it. Seems like they have a decent selecton of dress shoes. I am not sure as to the quality or craftmanship of these shoes. But looking at the pics, it look pretty much ok for the price. I don't understand whats written in there. Did some translation using google to get a rough idea of what is it all about...nothing much that i could gather. As for now. i would just wait for people whom have had tried shoes from here. Let me have your input on these shoes offered here. thks.

2. Donnyboy

Donnyboy Member

I came across the site on google through my piedmont. I have had some correspondence through an English guy named Andrew, who advertises the shoes on his site. I am very skeptical though. Any comments?

3. onijo84

onijo84 Well-Known Member

I am not taking the risk. lol. Will you be getting any?

4. micheled

micheled New Member

hi,

got two pair of shoes from these people. they're very good value for money, the quality of leather was really high, they also do quite a few customizations too (the second pair had internal wool).

personally I didn't find any major problem and I’m about to buy a third pair.
    the only thing maybe is to call them directly, they're not very good at emails (at least last time I tried, a couple of years ago), but being an Italian I don't know how well they'll cope with an English call.

Recommended shoes for me.