Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Valentini Trousers on eBay in women's category

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by EL72, Jul 27, 2006.

1. EL72

EL72 Senior member

This seller has obviously no clue what he/she is selling. These pants are listed in the women's clothing (plus sizes to boot) category. They are indentical to these but in a different size. If someone is a size 34, they are nice pants and likely won't go above the $9.99 starting bid (though they are a good deal even at $20 BIN).

2. edmorel

edmorel Quality Seller!! Dubiously Honored

I already have a pair of RLPL red cords but I may have to buy this just due to the price. If anyone else wants them, speak now or forever hold your piece [​IMG]

3. marc237

marc237 Senior member

Ed-

Although I am a 34 as well, I just cannot justify a pair of red cords. My NYC apt. is just not big enough for the rare time they would get used. Enjoy.

4. EL72

EL72 Senior member

I already have a pair of RLPL red cords but I may have to buy this just due to the price. If anyone else wants them, speak now or forever hold your piece [​IMG]

Go for it! I would have bought the already had they been my size. And you can always resell them on the sales forum later [​IMG]