• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

V-Neck Thermals

gladhands

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where to buy V-neck thermals? I wear an open collar most days of the week, but I also take mass transit/walk to work. As temperatures start to dip into the teens and below, it would be really nice to have a few thermals that won't show once I get to the office.

Jay

Reaction score
They only seem to make them for women. I think your best bet would be getting a thermal henley and leaving the top few buttons undone.

psy3

Reaction score
I don't know whether it is available in US. But, uniqlo has baseline crew or v-neck t-shirt called heat-tech. It has a synthetic material that apparently generate heat off the wearer's evaporating sweat. Can't tell how effective it really is, but you can certainly benefit from some placebo effect.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by psy3
I don't know whether it is available in US. But, uniqlo has baseline crew or v-neck t-shirt called heat-tech. It has a synthetic material that apparently generate heat off the wearer's evaporating sweat. Can't tell how effective it really is, but you can certainly benefit from some placebo effect.

Was just in Japan two months ago, saw them and the material is really nice for the price you are paying.

Northface and the likes have them but it's a ton of money. I'd go for a down vest or something of that nature. You can take it off when you get to the office.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 87 17.5%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 158 31.7%
  • 8”

Votes: 144 28.9%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 58 11.6%
  • 9”

Votes: 26 5.2%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.2%