• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

V-neck sweater with small v-neck openings?

chasingred

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for v-neck sweaters that have a small neck opening. Can anyone recommend any?

Extra points for whoever can recommend a maker who offers such sweaters in lambswool.

Also, please don't bother recommending Banana Republic, J Crew, Gap, or the like. Thanks.

ktrp

Reaction score
Keep searching this forum, there was a make I can't remember that had some very high v's. They were out of my price range, so I forgot about them, but hey, I wear BR/Gap sweaters

FIHTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chasingred
I'm looking for v-neck sweaters that have a small neck opening. Can anyone recommend any?

Extra points for whoever can recommend a maker who offers such sweaters in lambswool.

Also, please don't bother recommending Banana Republic, J Crew, Gap, or the like. Thanks.

Hard to know what constitutes small neck opening but some on the TC site are small (the beige and grey cashmere in particular as are the blue and slate blue slim fit ones)

zerostyle

Reaction score
Bumping an old thread - looking for something similar to wear out to bars.

I'm pretty thin and most v-necks look terrible on me because they end up being so deep. I want to show very little skin.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.