• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

V.K. Nagrani Ovadafut socks

chorse123

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It's been a while since I hit you guys with the Nagrani. But they're back. In case you don't know, these are excellent socks. 100% cotton. Hand linked toe. Only 312 of each style were made, so they are a little rare. They have become my favorite socks, as they're durable, colorful, and long enough to stay up without really going over the calf and itching me. MSRP was $35. I'm selling them for $15 each, including shipping in the US. Canada and overseas will be extra. Send me a pm if you are interested.

***Special: 3 pairs for $40***

List is up to date as of October 15th

1) Teal with navy flowers. 2 pairs 1 pair on hold

2) Blue with red white and black diamonds. A nice blue. 2 pairs

3) Bright yellow with light blue, royal blue, and tan diamond. 1 pair On hold

4) Bright light orange with brown and white chevron. 1 pair SOLD pending payment

7) Heather blue with multicolored palm trees. 1 pair. On hold

8) Light blue with marine blue and grey. 1 pair.

9) Purple with blue and tan. 1 pair.

10) Yellow with brown and khaki. 1 pair.

11) Bright blue with light blue and grey. 1 pair. Style is similar to 19 above.

12) Light yellow with khaki and orange stripes. 1 pair. On Hold

16) Blue with red and black. 1 pair. SOLD pending payment

22) Blue, navy, and yellowish cream. 1 pair.

23) Purple, grey and navy. Great colors. 1 pair. SOLD pending payment

26) Purple eggplant (maybe?) with light blue and tan. 1 pair.

29) Silver grey with blue and white. A nice basic design. I have a pair of these and they're great. 1 pair SOLD pending payment 2 pairs back in stock

30) Tan with red and blue. A nice basic pair that always seems to sell quickly. 1 pair SOLD pending payment

31) Black with light turquoise blue and white. Another basic pair that sells quickly. 1 pair SOLD pending payment

32) Green with grey and tan stripes. 1 pair

33) Green with cream, light green, turqoise blue stripes. 1 pair

34) Medium heather blue with black and red. 1 pair

35) Grey with black, red, and cream. 1 pair

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
pm sent for 6, 13, and 14

StockwellDay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A pitch for any small footed guys out there. I'm a 7.5D and was concerned that these, like most socks, would be too big in the heel; with the heel portion of the sock riding up my ankle. An unfortunate issue that I have just come to deal with, as finding small socks on discount is rare. To my pleasant surprise I did not encounter a problem w/ these, even though they are just sized standard. So, small footed SF'ers, enjoy!

dkzzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Perhaps I am blind and don't see it, but what is the composition of these socks?

TheHoff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dkzzzz
Perhaps I am blind and don't see it, but what is the composition of these socks?

They are 100% cotton with hand-linked toes. Easily the equal or better of Pantharella. The ones with the cross-hatching pattern have some wool blended in and are best laundered in a hand wash.

chorse123

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
TheHoff has got it right. 100% cotton, hand linked toe. I find them far superior to Pantherella cotton socks, many of which have 30% artifical materials and often get overly hot. I still wear Pantherella, but between the two, I'd pick Nagrani every time.

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
I dig that cool deco pattern on #16.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads