1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

uu Uniqlo x Undercover Easy Jacket Grey, NWT, Size S

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by about11oclock, Jun 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. about11oclock

about11oclock Senior member

Hi all,

$52 is the price inclusive of making a regular paypal fee and I will throw in USPS Priority shipping with tracking. What a guy I am. I have no great need to sell this jacket, just found something I want more. It's the same old story. Combine that with the fair price and the fact that this is no longer available in stores, and I will not accept offers. If you know what this jacket is and you want it, that'll be $52. Also, no returns. I always strive to ship within 24 hours and will keep you updated at every step. My feedback attests to this. Cheers and thanks!

uu Uniqlo x Undercover Easy Jacket Grey, NWT, Size S $52

Long gone from stores I believe. I've included a shitty picture that confirms that I do indeed own the jacket, and a stock pic which is much truer to color than my own. Sizing and fit pics are well documented in WAYWT and the Uniqlo thread. This jacket is a really nice cotton sweat material, lovely marled texture, but I am trying to pare down and save money. Throw it on over whatever and swag on everyone this summer.

PM for purchase/paypal details.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.