1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Used VASS U Last 43

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by dfoverdx, Jul 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dfoverdx

dfoverdx Senior member

Selling these VASS shoes, size is 43 and they are in excellent condition, these shoes have tons of life left as i used them no more than 10 times. Color is oxblood and style is U last. I will ship them in original box, shoe trees and shoe bags.

2. etb

etb Senior member

Great color. Too small for me. :(

3. dfoverdx

dfoverdx Senior member

4. clee1982

clee1982 Senior member

very nice, unfortunately I have no idea if U last will fit me...

5. dfoverdx

dfoverdx Senior member

There's really nothing special with U... It fits like other shoes ! A shoes that has size 43 at VASS will fit similar whatever the model is ! But the length will be different according to model. I have other models and all is 43... But it's true that not all 43 U last fit same due to the fact that shoes are hand made and they are not just copy ! I have two U last size 43, one is just a little bit larger, you have to wear both for some time to see the difference not by measuring. But again, there's no difference of fit between models.

6. clee1982

clee1982 Senior member

well, it's more like I am not sure I am 43 or 43.5

7. DonRaphael

DonRaphael Senior member

Those are beautiful. Wish they were 41.5, they'd be long gone.

8. dfoverdx

dfoverdx Senior member

Price dropped to $325... I am also adding another VASS but in F last. 20% less in case of purchase of both.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.