1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Used to be depressed and now I need a new wardrobe

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Mark24, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Latour

Latour Active Member

You have $500 and some money for shoes so you really are just looking for basic stuff.But what have you been wearing ?!

2. sullivan025

sullivan025 Senior member

Cheers man! All the best and I hope you're able to find the right clothes that will work for you.

3. usctrojans31

usctrojans31 Senior member

McBindle stated it best, and I echo his sentiments exactly. Do some research of your own on the forum, save the photos, and you'll likely start noticing patterns that you didn't otherwise know existed. In essence, data mine yourself.

As for stores in your budget, I still really like Club Monaco the most. Price wise, it is at about J,Crew level, so well within your means.