1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Used Samurai 710 32x36 fades

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by madb1011, Mar 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. madb1011

madb1011 Member

Hi, I have for sale Samurai 710 denim in size 32x36, no alternations. These have been worn for about 2 years and washed 3-4 times, it got beautiful pattern and fading. I have gained some muscles on the legs and denim shrinked in the washing and I can not comfortably fit in these so I need to sell, maybe someone will use them because it is really nice denim, I worn brands like Naked and Famous or Unbranded and these are not even close to this jeans. They have been repaired in the crotch but needs work on front pockets and closing loops, it is all in the pictures, besides that they are fresh not worn since last washing and still need some wearing :)
    Denim will be shipped from Poland with priorty service, it takes about 6-10working days and it can be tracked at USPS.com. Shipping is included in price. Paypal payment of course :)

Here are the measurements:
    waist: 17.5
    inner leg length 37.5
    thigh from crotch 12.25
    leg opening 7.75
    rise 10.75

Thanks, any questions please ask. :nodding:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.