• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Used Kiton Chocolate Suede Tassel Loafers - EU 42, US 9.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeungjai

Reaction score
Bought a pair of used Kiton loafers here off of another member but found that they fit rather loosely on me...didn't account for the fact that they're loafers and should've sized down. Have only worn them indoors on carpet for a matter of minutes since deciding to let em back out into the wild. They're goodyear welted, with a double leather channelled sole. Please note that the soles have been dyed. Heel has been replaced, and a repair was made to the stitching at the heel of the left shoe. Photos are from original seller. No shoe trees are included. Asking for $400 $350 $300USD $250 FINAL or best offer + shipping. Would not be selling if these fit. Marked inside shoe: size 42

Attachments

Last edited:

singlechange

Reaction score
Hi, Can you tell me what size is written inside the shoe or marked on the soles? Regards, Robert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 57 17.9%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 108 33.9%
  • 8”

Votes: 93 29.2%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 35 11.0%
  • 9”

Votes: 13 4.1%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.2%