1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Used in excellent condition: 42R Cantarelli Linen/Wool Patch Pocket SC. Lavender/Purple on Grey Wind

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Citan1145, Mar 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Citan1145

Citan1145 Senior member

Up for sale is a jacket that no longer fits me :(. It is a Cantarelli buggy-lined (lined only in the shoulders and upper back) 60% Linen/40% wool lightweight SC in a lavender/purple windowpane on light grey fabric. The fabric is very breathable and perfect for spring/summer. It also has some heft, not a flimsy fabric by any means. The linen gives it some slubby texture but the wool gives it some softness and wrinkle-reduction. A fine blend in my opinion.

I purchased this last summer on ebay. It is in excellent condition and saw only minimal wear last summer (8-10xs at most).

-3/2 button configuration
    -Lined only in upper back and shoulders
    -Soft, natural shoulder profile.
    -Unaltered
    -No working cuffs (easy alteration)
    -60% Linen/40% wool
    -Dual vents
    -At the least it is half-canvassed. Very light jacket construction.
    -about a drop 6/7 but can be taken in.

Size is 42R but please see measurements.

In inches
    p2p-22
    shoulders across-19
    sleeves-25.25
    waist (middle button)-20.25 inches
    Length from back of collar-30 inches

Please PM me with any questions.

Looking for $145 OBO shipped priority in the US. Willing to ship international but please be willing to pay excess cost. Looking for quick sale. Will consider REASONABLE OFFERS!

Willing to do a combined deal with my other list.

Pictures

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tags and such

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.