• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Used 4-cylinder car with quiet, smooth ride of a luxury car?

random-adam

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by longskate88
Another option is the 4-cyl Mazda 6...good looking car I think, and I like the two-tone interior.

If you want a cushy ride, don't get a Mazda6. My fiancee has the 4cyl version. I love driving it; it's a ton of fun in the twisties, with very taut handling -- I almost don't mind that it's an automatic... but it is absolutely not a sofa on wheels.

waystinthyme

Reaction score
Originally Posted by longskate88
Thanks everyone for the TSX recommendations, it fits all my criteria except for somebeing slightly over budget (I see them from $8K to $16K...not sure about the really cheap ones, I wonder why they're really cheap, etc).

The basic 2002 Camry with leather, alloys, etc is also appealing...I feel like the ride should be pretty solid.

yeah, for the price you may have to settle for the camry...that model looks pretty good...especially the SE version.

good luck...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics