• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

US Size 11 & 11.5 Edward Green

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warboss

Reaction score
Three pairs of Edward Green shoes up for sale. Shipping service is to be chosen by the buyer and at the buyer's expense. If you want any additional pictures or info, PM me or leave a post. Both BNIB shoes may have very light whiskering from having been tried on, but not something I could capture on photo.

Edward Green for Axel's Oundle Monkstrap. Size 11/11.5 UK/US. 888 last. Color Chestnut. BNIB with box, bags, lasted trees. 700USD. SOLD

Edward Green for RLPL Aksel Balmoral. Size 11/11.5 UK/US. 888 last. Color Hazel. BNIB. No bags nor trees were included. 600USD. SOLD

Edward Green Suede Monkstraps. Size 10.5/11E UK/US. 82 last. Color Smoke; Black with purple tint. Pre-owned in excellent condition. No box, no bags, no trees. 600USD. SOLD

Let me just note that these suede monk straps are absolutely gorgeous. I've never been so fond of a pair of shoes nor so disappointed that they won't fit me. I'm not even a fan of suede, but here's the exception to the rule.

Attachments

Last edited:

robbie miles

Reaction score
Hi there,

Can you tell me the Uk size of the singe monk please. in EG I am a 10.5 E fitting
Are you happy to ship to Australia.
Robbie

hammershoi

Reaction score
Are the Edward Green Oundles in 11/11.5 still available? Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 48 16.3%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 101 34.2%
  • 8”

Votes: 89 30.2%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 33 11.2%
  • 9”

Votes: 12 4.1%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.4%