1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

US Necktie Manufacturing

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by portlandnc, Jul 1, 2011.

1. tahibee

tahibee New Member

There a few manufacturing companies that still handcraft neckties in the U.S.,but there are a still some. What locations have you looked into. There is a Abbott Neck-wear in Los Angeles and they still work with small custom orders. Obviously, with smaller orders the cost goes up but they have been in business for years. I have worked with them to create small bridal orders making items from self bow ties, ascots, and neckties but I have seen them create custom made vest and shirts so they can create smaller orders. Its a small family business and they work very well with confidentially-from my perspective it extremely important. Hidden Gem in the Garment District in Los Angeles.

Hope that helps

2. JFK-esque

JFK-esque Well-Known Member

Bumping this thread.

I represent a tie factory in Brooklyn that can handle orders from small batch to large-scale production. We offer sourcing of fabrics as well.

3. Claghorn

Claghorn Senior member Dubiously Honored

There is a broad MTO thread in the MTO subforum here. You might check in there; I believe they are looking at ties.

4. mprincipi

mprincipi New Member

Try ADF Accessories out of NY.

5. WDTties

WDTties New Member

Good to know. Im looking for a tie factory for my tie business. Please help!

6. JayLarge

JayLarge New Member

Jfk-esque please contact me I don't know how to message you.
    I'm looking for a manufacturer
    japhethlarge5280@ gmail.com

7. TieBoy

TieBoy New Member

Jfk-esque please contact me I don't know how to message you.
    I'm looking for a manufacturer

JFK-Esque, I would love to visit with you as well. I am looking for someone to manufacture my specific line of ties, with potential for large orders in the future.

You can contact me at leelangdon@sbcglobal.net

Peace.
    Lee

8. RCII

RCII New Member

Quote:
    Originally Posted by JFK-esque [​IMG]

Hi guys-

Reviving this old thread. I represent a tie factory in New York that is available to produce runs of ties from small- to large scale productions.
    Please message me for more information.

Jay

I would like to receive some information about your services. I am looking for a tie factory that handles small production right now, but with possibilities of increasing production alone the way. If you also have any information about fabric sourcing , that would be helpful. Thank you.

-Reba

rebacollections@hotmail.com

9. TimothyJames

TimothyJames New Member

Hello JFK-esque

Looks like there are many who have tie ideas they'd love to manufacture. You can add me to the list. I'd love to know more about your capabilities in Brooklyn.
    I've looked at sources in China which may be suitable but I'd love to be able to make decisions in person, see materials before manufacturing, etc.
    I'll hope to hear from you.
    -Tim
    Tim@brandlift.us.com

10. Terry Katz

Terry Katz New Member

contact info for your company would be helpful...

Last edited: Nov 26, 2016