• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Updated! Tie Liquidation Sale - Kiton 7-Folds, Brioni, Zegna, Borrelli, Paul Stuart, Robert Talbott

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiamiRedSkin

Reaction score
Hi All, I am liquidating a large tie collection and will use this thread for the mega-sale. A lot of these ties have never been used, just stored after purchase. None of these ties have any condition issues at all. I am open to shipping internationally - send me a message and we will work out the details in a PM. All prices include shipping CONUS. All ties are 100% silk unless noted and are all guaranteed to be 100% Authentic. -=-=-=-=-=-KITON TIES-=-=-=-=-=- 1) Here is a beautiful Kiton 7-Fold tie in a very classic goldish-yellow color adorned with subtle pink stripes. A really beautiful tie - I hope the pictures do justice. 100% Silk 3.5" Asking $68 2) Here is a Kiton 7-Fold tie with a beautiful block diamond pattern with a deep greenish backdrop and beautiful dark olive blocks. 100% Silk 4" width SOLD 3) This is a Kiton 7-Fold tie in a staple pattern with a gray backdrop and yellow accents.100% Silk 4.25" width SOLD 4) This is one of the nicest Kiton 7-Folds I have seen - a beautiful greenish yellow tie adorned with pink/purple tear drops. A real classic tie that will make you look like a million bucks with any shirt that you wear. 100% Silk 3.75" width SOLD 5) This is a BNWOT Brioni 100% Silk made in Italy Red stripe power tie. This is one of the most staple/classic ties you can buy - it has a fantastic feel, makes a thick, tight knot, and the silk has some weight to it. 3.5" width Asking $60 6) Up next is a beautiful Brioni tie in a very staple red and blue stripe. The tie has a fantastic texture and weave that really elevates the look. It is a very classic tie that will get a lot of use. 100% silk made in Italy. 3.5" width Asking $60[/B 7) This is a BNWOT Brioni multi-stripe classic tie in a beautiful red and blue color. Really nice silk that has a nice weight to it that will form amazing knots. One that will really make a white or blue shirt pop. 3.5" Asking $60[/B 8) This is my favorite Brioni of the lot - a Beautiful BNWOT dark navy tie with a fantastic floral pattern with colors of red/blue/orange. The silk on this one feels amazing. If it doesn't sell, I'm wearing this to work myself! 3.5" width Asking $65[/B 9) Up for sale is a wondering BNWOT Brioni tie in a very staple solid red color with beautiful square sunbursts of blue. This tie is very classic and can be worn to the office any day of the week. 100% silk 3.5" width Asking SOLD[/B 10) Here is a fantastic BNWOT Brioni tie in a multi-color stripe pattern. There are a lot of classic colors on this tie and would be perfect for a night out or for a fun date. One of my favorite from the bunch - 3.5" width Asking $60[/B 11) Up for sale is a BNWOT Brioni Pink/Purple tie with some very intricate details - a paisley/whimsical stripe that really makes this tie pop. The colors are bright and really pop in person - a gorgeous color that I hope the camera captures. 3.5" width SOLD[/B 12) Here is a wonderful Brioni tie in a classic yellow backdrop with blue diamonds. A whimsical tie that would look great with a blue shirt. 3.5" width - 100% Silk Asking $60[/B 13) Here is a Brioni tie with a light blue backdrop and yellow and orange sunbursts. The color on this one is quite vivid and nice. 3.5" width - 100% Silk Asking $60[/B 14) Here is a Brioni red and blue "wave" pattern tie. This tie has a lot of neat detailing and is a really sharp looking tie. 3.75" width - 100% Silk Asking $40[/B 15) Lastly of the Brioni ties is a brown paisley/floral pattern tie. An older tie that looks fantastic. 3.75" - Asking $23 -=-=-=-=-=-Ermenegildo Zegna-=-=-=-=-=- 16) Up for sale is a fantastic Ermenegildo Zegna Brown/Blue stripe tie. The tie has some sharp texture and feel - will make an amazing knot. 10)% Silk - 3.75" width asking $50 17) Here is a beautiful Ermenegildo Zegna tie in a goldish yellowish background with light brown circles. This tie has a wonderful pattern and texture - the silk is very strudy and has some great weight to it. 3.5" width asking $50[/B 18) Next is a beautiful Ermenegildo Zegna tie in a beautiful light green background adorned with darker green small squares. Very sturdy silk for great knots 3.5" width [BSOLD] 19) Here is an Ermenegildo Zegna hand made in Italy gray tie with beautiful brown and blue detailing. This tie has an outstanding pattern and will make you look like a million bucks. 3.5" width asking $50[/B 20) Here is an Ermenegildo Zegna bronze tie with a fantastic blue sunburst floral pattern. A really neat textured tie which will get you compliments. 3.5" width asking Sold[/B 21) Here is a BNWT Zegna tie from Neiman Marcus. It is a yellow textured tie with a beautiful large flower pattern. One of my favorites from the lot as well. 4" width asking $50[/B 22) Up for sale is a 100% silk Ermenegildo Zegna navy tie with a beautiful floral pattern. 3.5" width Asking $30 23) Lastly is an Ermenegildo Zegna soft silk red tie with beautiful blue flowers. 3.75" width Asking $28 23a. Here is another Zegna from my personal collection. A wonderful red "giraffe" motif tie - very Hermes like. It is a very well constructed tie and looks fantastic. Made from 100% silk and made in Italy 3.5" width .. Asking $38 shipped 23b. Here is another fantastic Zegna made from tick silk to produce a wonderful knot. It is a gray color with a beautiful staple square pattern. A fantastic tie to wear to almost any occasion. 3.5" width.. Asking $35 Shipped -=-=-=-=-=-Assorted - Charvet/Borrelli/Turnbull Asser, Paul Stuart, Robert Talbott BOC, etc-=-=-=-=-=- 24) Here is a brand new with tags Charvet made in France Bronze tie with a beautiful leaf pattern. A very classic tie that would look fantastic with a navy or charcoal suit. 100% Silk - 3.5" widthasking $70[/B 25) Here is a BNWT Borrelli 7-Fold made in Italy staple brown tie with beautiful yellow/red swirls. A really sharp tie that is bound to get many compliments. Purchased from Neiman Marcus. 100% Silk - 3.5" width asking $65[/B 25a. Here is another fantastic 7-Fold Borrelli in a beautiful blue color. This tie is extremely well made and is so soft to the touch. Made from 100% silk in Italy, this tie is one of the best in terms of construction and overall aesthetics. There are some lines in the tie that I believe were there from creation - they are not very noticeable. Price reflects this. 3.5" width ...SOLD 26) Here is a fantastic Ascot Change tie in a beautiful pastel multi-color stripe. It has some beautiful, yet classic colors which really makes this tie special - I have never seen another like it. Hand made in Italy, 100% Silk 3.75" width asking $60[/B 27) Here is a beautiful Luciano Barbera light blue tie with a fantastic brown circle pattern. A really classic and staple tie that will get a lot of use. 3.75" width asking $45[/B 28) Here is a mint Turnbull Asser Black/Red/White whimsical patterend tie that has a very neat texture/feel to it. Looks like an Art-Deco tie that is very classic. 3.75" width asking $35[/B 29) Here is a Paul Stuart Purple whimsical/swirl patterend tie. Some great silk to make a really nice knot - wow a nice looking tie. 4" width... Asking $30 30) Here is a more formal BNWT Giorgio Armani solid black patterned tie. A really nice, thick silk to make a very tight knot that will definitely push your outfit over the top. 3.75" width.. Asking $60 31) Here is a wondering Armani Collezioni blueish/gray tie with a wonderful diamond pattern. 100% silk. 3.75" width ... Asking $30 32) Here is a Steven Alan 100% Cotton Plaid Skinny Tie. Wonderful for when the weather changes. SOLD 33) Here is a very staple and classic Bally hand made in Italy blue textured repp tie with red stripes. A really, really nice tie that will stay in my personal collection if it does not sell. 3.75" width... $40 34) Here is a vintage Stefano Ricci 100% silk navy with yellow/gold leaf patterns. 4" width... $25 asking $20[/B 34a) Here is a fantastic Ike Behar power repp tie in a beautiful red and blue stripe pattern with some added herringbone affects. What a wonderful, staple tie to add to your collection. Made in New York with 100% Silk. 3.25" width ... Asking $32 Shipped 35) Here is one of the most unique ties you will find, and never find again. A Polo Ralph Lauren made made in Italy 100% linen tie with a beautiful blue backdrop with a white/darker blue pattern. A really neat summer tie. 3.75" width ... $38 shipped 36) Here is a beautiful Hart Shaffner Marx 100% silk hand made in Italy gray staple tie. 3.5" width .. $SOLD \ 37) Here is a very neat tie - a Vineyard Vines "Marthas Vineyard" 100% Silk Snowboard whimsical tie - 3.75" width ... $35 -=-=-=-=-=-Robert Talbott BoC-=-=-=-=-=- 38a) Here is one of the nicest Robert Talbott Ties I have ever handled - a Robert Talbott Carmel "hand sewn" tie in a very classic pattern and color. This tie exudes richness and can be paired well with nearly any shirt and trouser. What a wonderful tie. 3.5" $40 Shipped 38) Here is a very staple Robert Talbott Best of Class solid red with a wonderful navy pattern - perfect for the office. 4" width... $38 39) Here is another Robert Talbott BoC brown tie with large square details. 4" width - $35 40) Here is a BNWT Robert Talbott BoC goldish color tie with a wonderful cross-hatch pattern. 4" width .. $35 41) Here are 2 Robert Talbott Best of Class Whimsical ties that are both fun and luxurious 4" width .. $40 for both

Attachments

• DSC_0286.JPG
    DSC_0286.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 79
Last edited:

cornman

Reaction score
Hi there,
would you be willing to sell number 8) blue brioni and 10) brioni ties for 100.00 usd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads