• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Update Wedding Suit

pfr0g

Reaction score
I had posted a while back on opinions for my June Wedding that was in the day. After some public and private exchanges with many members, especially Sator, I decided on a stroller. So I went and got a charcoal grey Borrelli suit that I thought would work but the 3 button is going to be too high to show the vest. So now that leaves me with the following choices.

Any of the 3 I am looking for a one button charcoal grey high notch lapel suit. The Hickory Strip pants for the stroller I can get anywhere so it is not a concern of mine.

WW Chang- March 5th he is going to be in NYC

Castangia MTM- From a men's Boutique I frequent and I trust the people there.
Belvest MTM- From the same store

I am looking for a natural shoulders and similar cut/silhouette to the Borrelli suit. I think my closest option is Castangia while still staying semi on budget.

WW Chang- 1500-1800

Castangia- 2100-2400
Belvest- ?? Still in negotiations.

Anyone have any opinions on my options or have experience with Castagngia.

Here is the Borrelli I got. It is so nice that I decided to keep it as well.

http://img410.imageshack.us/my.php?i...scn0619bu4.jpg

jml90

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's a methy methy rooooom.

Featured Sponsor

What's Your Favorite Summer Shoe?

• Loafers

• Boat shoes

• Espadrilles

• Sneakers

• Desert Boots