• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Upcoming San Francisco Trunk Shows

comrade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You mean the International Hazmat Expo?

dauster

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
any of the english tailors coming back to SF soon? have not heard anything from Richard Anderson, heard Huntsman, Cleverley already came back to the States.

ntempleman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There’s still substantial travel restrictions in place for anyone going uk-usa-uk at the moment, I believe the places you mention have US bases of operation to work from

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
any of the english tailors coming back to SF soon? have not heard anything from Richard Anderson, heard Huntsman, Cleverley already came back to the States.
There's a travel restriction from the UK to US. Any entry from the UK or Italy requires a 14 day quarantine

ntempleman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It’s worse than that, you can’t enter the US if you’ve been in the U.K. or Europe in the previous 14 days. I guess you could fly to canada, quarantine there for 14 days, then enter the USA and quarantine again for another 14

dauster

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There's a travel restriction from the UK to US. Any entry from the UK or Italy requires a 14 day quarantine

ooops didn't know that europeans can't come to the US but thought Europe just shut down its border... makes sens

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The Huntsman travel is the US NYC team going around. I'm not sure if they can still travel around with the state of NY putting more than half of the country on the no travel list.

UrbanComposition

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For anyone interested, Cody of Wellema Hats is coming to San Francisco for a trunk show at Tailors Keep in San Francisco May 5 and 6. I have one of his custom hats and can say unequivocally that it’s my best fitting, but that could be because I have a weird shaped noggin.

I think I’m going to buy another one, this time in a light tan or beige. He offers wool but I recommend beaver, it’s $550 for RTW and probably the cheapest you’ll ever find. Lots of styles and shapes to choose from. One of the only hatmakers in the US to offer bespoke, it’s only a $150 upcharge, and for ballers like @Andy57 he offers mink too.

Andy57

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For anyone interested, Cody of Wellema Hats is coming to San Francisco for a trunk show at Tailors Keep in San Francisco May 5 and 6. I have one of his custom hats and can say unequivocally that it’s my best fitting, but that could be because I have a weird shaped noggin.

I think I’m going to buy another one, this time in a light tan or beige. He offers wool but I recommend beaver, it’s $550 for RTW and probably the cheapest you’ll ever find. Lots of styles and shapes to choose from. One of the only hatmakers in the US to offer bespoke, it’s only a $150 upcharge, and for ballers like @Andy57 he offers mink too.
Mink, eh? That would pair nicely with my forthcoming ankle-length mink greatcoat.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • wide 5 — charcoal and dark navy