1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10: A full set of Aesop's Fables pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a full set of Aesop's Fable's pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Upcoming London meeting

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Trilby, Aug 14, 2006.

1. Trilby

Trilby Senior Member

The next meeting of the London/UK members will take place on Wednesday, September 6, in central London.

I have already sent e-mails to everyone for whom I have an e-mail address. If you haven't heard from me directly, please feel free to send me a PM and I will add you to the list.

Trilby

2. 300rwhp

300rwhp Member

What is planned for this event, I will be in london on the sixth.

3. Trilby

Trilby Senior Member

Either dinner or drinks, depending on how many people plan to attend. We have had a few previous gatherings at pubs and wine bars in the City.

If you are in town, you're welcome to join us. Send me a PM and I'll add you to the e-mail list.

4. Roger

Roger Distinguished Member

We are, of course, expecting a full suite of pictures of this event. [​IMG]

5. pkincy

pkincy Senior Member

In fact if pictures are posted we would be happy to vote for our "best dressed colleague in London."

Unfortunately the prize would not be substantial but he would have bragging rights until the next GTG.

Perry