• We would like to welcome Overt Skincare as an official Affiliate Vendor. Overt is a different kind of skincare company that’s transforming the industry through transparency, efficacy, and charity. After a positive reaction as a guest of Epaulet (one of our stalwarts) Overt decided to join our ranks. This is the first skincare line to have an official presence on Styleforum, and we are very excited to have them on board. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

UNWORN Classic Harris Tweed jacket, c. 38, 40R. Half-canvassed, Made in USA. OFFERS WELCOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tweedydon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Half-canvassed and half-lined, this lovely classic herringbone Harris tweed is unworn--it even has its two front pockets still basted shut! (I acquired this at an alumni event in which good donated by Ivy retailers and manufacturers were sold off for charity--this is why the interior tags of this jacket have been removed, and why I am so confident that this is unworn. Were I to be an eBay seller I would list this as NWOT, which wouldn't be unreasonable... But this is really without tags, apart from the Harris Tweed label!) This jacket is cut from a lovely, classic brown herringbone Harris tweed, and features the classic vertical striping of Harris in light blue and cream. My pictures do not do this justice at all--the colouring is much richer and darker than they show. It has a single center vent, two button closure, and four button cuffs--the buttons are the classic football style that goes so well with good tweed. This jacket was Made in the USA, and was retailed by a very nice store indeed--or would have been, had it not been donated to my alumni association!

Asking just $40, OR OFFER, boxed and shipped in CONUS.

Measurements:

Chest: 20
Sleeve: 25 (+1 3/4)
Shoulder: 18
Length: 30

Attachments

tweedydon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.