• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Untouched Vintage HY Test Black Work Boots

Status
Not open for further replies.

firebad57

Reaction score
Just bought these on eBay, and unfortunately I needed an 8. I took them out of the package and tried them on, but that's it. They are gorgeous boots in basically new condition. Here's the description from when I bought them:

Men's size 9EEE Vintage Hy-Test Steel Toe Work/Hunting Boots. Features an all black high quality genuine leather upper with quality white stitching and a very very hard sturdy seal-flex oil resistant sole and heel with anchor flange. These boots appear to have hardly been worn (please see all pics). Really rare to find an old pair like this in near perfect condition. The inside length heel to toe measurement is right around 11" and the width measures about 4.25".

$15 Shipping in the US. Please contact me with any questions.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%