• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

unstructured jackets (VCH)

horton

Reaction score
I recall that before SF went down there was a thread with someone asking about unstructured jackets. Anyone interested in such would be well served by visiting virtual clothes horse (Lance) who has a new shipment of Borellis. I just received mine from Lance, and it was better than expected -- and I expected a lot.

Regards
(No affiliation with VCH other than being a happy customer)

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Are you sure you're not confusing un-structured with quarter-lined? I don't recall seeing any unstructured Borrelli on his site. I could be wrong though.

To me, unstructured means absolutely no padding in the shoulder. The Borrelli shoulder is very soft, but I wouldn't call it un-structured.

Regardless, I'll agree with you on the quality of stuff Lance has on offer. I just got a Borrelli from him and I have 2 more coming soon.

horton

Reaction score
there is just a whisper of shoulder padding -- essentially none and no form of canvassing.

I should have made clear that I didn't mean to say all of his Borrellis are like this, but some are, e.g., tweeds.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's