1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Unstructured Blazer: Shoulder/Chest rippling

Discussion in 'Menswear Advice' started by kopo, Sep 30, 2016.

1. kopo

kopo Well-Known Member

Got this HSM linen/cotton blend blazer and shows ripples from shoulder area near the collar. Below is a picture of it on a hanger, but it does the same when I'm wearing it. Sorry, it was difficult to get a good shot when worn. Can this be altered to fix this issue?

[​IMG]

2. breakaway01

breakaway01 Senior member

An obvious question but I'll ask it anyhow: have you had the jacket pressed? If not, get it pressed first. If so, please post pictures of you wearing it. Virtually impossible to tell what's going on when the jacket is on a hanger.

1 person likes this.
  3. kopo

kopo Well-Known Member

I did a quick steam, but I'll try an iron press next and will post pics if need be. Thanks!