• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Unscented Shampoo?

BubblyMasquerade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know any great unscented shampoos? I don't like the smell of perfume so unscented is the way for me but lately all the brands I've tried have left my hair strawy so now I come to you!

HEWSINATOR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
mosey on over to mensessentials.com and have a look at their webstore and forums.

Tck13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My product recommendations are not unscented but there is a huge difference between using products loaded with perfume and using products with natural aromatherapy. Once I started using natural products (which work well) I couldn't go back to products with synthetic scents. I like Abba and Aveda.

Aaron

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As Tck13 said there is a huge difference between naturally scented and synthetically perfumed products. I like Aveda stuff but can't afford it. I'm using the Redken men's line right now and really liking it. It has a very pleasant, vaguely masculine aroma.

A.

coachvu

Reaction score
I'd try Free & Clear shampoo. It's unscented and free of chemical irritants.

Andrew V.

Reaction score
Aveda products, especially the styling products with their strong and lingering scents, give me headaches. It's the last brand that I would recommend to anyone sensitive to scents.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.