• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

United colors of benetton

rcm55910

Reaction score
I just recently discovered the store and I think it is awesome in terms of quality and price for a college kid. However I am wondering about the longevity clothes as it almost seems too good to be true. Thanks.

Joe G

Reaction score
Pretty much. I've not had good luck with them. However, their Sisley line is generally better. They haven't figured out how to silkscreen yet, but that's fine with me as I don't wear logos.

(23 July addition)

As for inexpensive but good-quality European clothing on a college budget, I would look at Zara before Benetton. Admittedly, my experience with them is not as long as with Benetton or Sisley (I discovered their men's lines only late last year). Still, they use rather decent fabrics for the money, and the tailoring is actually quite a bit ahead of the various Prada-owned lines. (The fabrics quality is my biggest complain with Benetton.) Their prices do vary pretty wildly by region, though, and I've heard that their NYC stores (their only American stores are in NYC) are more expensive than their European ones. No first-hand confirmation, as I haven't been in NYC for a couple years now.

Peace,

JG

jetLab

Reaction score
I recently bought a $30 t-shirt from Sisley it was good Miu Miu knock-off. I think Benetton has great quality because their automated manufacturing facilities are the most advanced in the world.
The only problem is sometimes the clothes seem too bland.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • wide 5 — charcoal and dark navy