Unique Online Tee Shirt Boutiques

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Chimes, Mar 25, 2005.

1. Chimes

Chimes Member

Unique Online Tee Shirt Boutiques the topic title says it all really. tell us your favorite online boutique for interesting & unique tee shirts. i'll start with a few of my favorites, Crown Farmer Concept Shop Zembia Stussy Direct

2. dusty

dusty Senior member

I'm sure everybody knows about Threadless. And though I've never ordered any, I like a lot of the designs from 2k.

3. sam

sam Senior member

Is it me, or has Threadless' designs gotten tackier and tackier?

4. dusty

dusty Senior member

I think you're right, and they also launched that incredibly lame companion site for tees with "witty" slogans on them.

5. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Threadless has gone from being about batting .4 to batting .1, tops. The old designs were much better. There is only one from the last few months that I've actually liked. Yoko Devereaux tees are selling at style.com right now, and nearly worth their price. Some of the tees at Virigin Threads are pretty cool, especially the designs of DSGN. I have officially called dibs on this tee: My tee, so don't even think about it.

6. sam

sam Senior member

Wow, that's a really cool tee. Do I dare purchase it and risk the wrath of LA Guy's triad connections?

Active Endeavors is also has some YD stuff, but not customizable as style.com is. The tee's are $6 cheaper ($60 vs. $66) and you can use the coupon code "JESSICA" to get another 20% off. Shipping's like $5, compared to style.com's $8.95.

7. Chimes

Chimes Member

8. Charles Rogers

Charles Rogers Senior member

I am really liking this shirt from active endevors (Travota)[​IMG]

9. Brian SD

Brian SD Moderator

Yoko D tees are $60 and $66 now? I guess there's some demand then [​IMG] I'm glad the prices are going up. I paid $45 per shirt last year. LA Guy, you think a few thousand miles is enough seperation? I really, really dig that Crying DSGN t-shirt. Too bad, I'm getting it anyway. Don't worry, when I go to Boston I won't bring it [​IMG]

10. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Brian, do what you've gotta do. Bring the t-shirt. And the belt. And we'll go out looking like twins. I can take going out looking like a complete Hipster doofus dork. The question is, can you?

11. Dill

Dill Senior member

I really like that Trovata shirt too, but I want it in green [​IMG] I looked in several stores the other weekend that carry Trovata but nobody had my size. I also like some of the Corpus tees on active endeavors. I ordered one and would show you the picture, but it's sold out.

12. spinlps

spinlps Well-Known Member

I'm not a t-shirt fanatic by any means, but I generally like the vintage athletic designs from Blue Marlin. I also like music or hifi themed shirts from Ubiquity, Dusty Groove, and the large selection from Digital Gravel.

I don't forsee a day where I'll spend more than $20-30 on a T... Although I was tempted by a brown vintage U2 concert T...

13. thc

thc Senior member

14. Bradford

Bradford Current Events Moderator

I was in Minneapolis two weeks ago and bought this shirt at Bloomingdales at the Mall of America: Got Soul It's by a company called Triple 5 Soul. Bradford

15. dakine

dakine Active Member