1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

UNIQUE and AMAZING NWT Ralph Lauren Oilcloth Military/Hunting Toggle/Trench Coat- Medium

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by narcissism, Jan 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. narcissism

narcissism Senior member

This is one of the most incredible coats I have ever seen because it is so unique. I hate to have to sell, after trying it on numerous times but sadly it just too big for me. It is size Medium.

For sale is a NWT Polo Ralph Lauren military/hunting oilcloth trench/toggle coat. It features corduroy collar, detachable with hood with corduroy throat latch, belt, zipper, wooden toggles, corduroy cuffs and fasteners on the wrists and inside.

The coat is fully-lined and warm enough for winter and it is also vented in the back. It comes with a new jar of Polo Oilcloth Dressing.

Please don't hesitate to PM with questions.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 1, 2013

2. Picklepants

Picklepants New Member

Hi
    I really like your RL Oilcloth Military/hunting coat is this still for sale?

I am well into this type of clothing and rarely come across it on e-bay or any Ralph Lauren sites.

If you have any more of this type of oil cloth clothing for sale pleas let me know.

Kind Regards.
    jp

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.