• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Uniqlo x Lemaire FW2015 thread

CityMap

Reaction score
Hopefully, that should be enough to convince Uniqlo to offer more colours, especially with regards to men's trousers.

There are only so many pairs of trousers one can own in black, navy or grey...

I felt exactly the same way. I wish it had the general Uniqlo variety of colors.
but the decision to use basically 3 colors (black,cream/white, green) seems to be what Lemaire usually does?
at least looking at their selection here
http://www.matchesfashion.com/intl/mens/designers/lemaire

Vetiver

Reaction score
I felt exactly the same way. I wish it had the general Uniqlo variety of colors.
but the decision to use basically 3 colors (black,cream/white, green) seems to be what Lemaire usually does?
at least looking at their selection here
http://www.matchesfashion.com/intl/mens/designers/lemaire

Well, a collaborative designer collection is one thing, but I'm largely referring to Uniqlo's standard range of slim-fit trousers (especially the wool ones).

For example, Uniqlo hardly offers wool trousers in any shade of brown.

Last edited:

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

it's not nasty, just fairly lightweight and.. basic. in line with quality of uniqlo outerwear offerings over the last couple of seasons, definitely a few notches down from +J. Having said that, the silhouette is quite unique and if you're looking to play around without committing to mainline, i think it could be worth it.
also, i didn't particularly like the tone of the green- seemed drab in an uninspiring way (and i wear olive a lot..)

Thanks - I'll probably keep an eye out for restocks, but won't go searching.

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My ebay feed is now fully saturated in Uniqlo/Lemaire.

If I find out any of you have participated in this silliness, I will make sure to comment on all your waywt pictures with "fit looks off", whether it really does or not.

Mulan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I haven't gotten a confirmation/tracking on my order yet, but I wouldn't mind if they told me my order couldn't be fulfilled.

eddiec

Reaction score
Ha, the collarless long sleeve is going for £80 on ebay. Retailed at half that, right?

NYLON

Reaction score
Managed to literally grab off the racks the convertible collar L/S shirts in all 3 colors, the "full open" double patch pocket (sized up) in dark green, & the shirt Jacket (Nylon coach, also in dark green).

Not very keen on the wool blended or cashmere items as not practical in my country.

ifvibhu

Reaction score
I doubt people will be able to move the pieces at those prices and price with either drop or they will just sit on ebay forever.

Vetiver

Reaction score
I doubt people will be able to move the pieces at those prices and price with either drop or they will just sit on ebay forever.

IMHO, it's not really worth the hassle for an extra £10 or £20 (unless you change your mind outside the time-frame for returns). It'd be best to get refunded on what you don't want or like.

NaTionS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How see through are the white shirts? Could use a few more cheap hidden placket shirts but I remember the ones from the Undercover collab were seriously thin.

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

any thoughts on the relaxed cashmere pants from those that have seen them in person?

The girl at the Beverly Center store messaged me that she "found" some in the back. I'm going over to check them out this weekend. There has been some restock online, but generally speaking it's a **** show. I ordered a few things online… we'll see what stays and what goes back.

absolutelyl

Reaction score
To all the Londoners, I went by the Regent Street store today and in spite of the chaos found that there was a surprising amount of outerwear left on the shelves in S and L/XL. Not many Ms, if at all. Similar story for the button down shirts/long sleeved pocket tees/shawl sweaters.

EncryptedCurse

Reaction score
Anyone have pictures of the womens' hooded coat or mock neck sweater in person?

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads